How Would You Use Click Meter To Track Affiliate Sales
Within this information age that we currently live in, it’s easy to get frustrated about all the work we have to do…
I really feel it heavy on me when I am promoting affiliate offers to track affiliate sales that I make. It seems there’s always a lot to learn and a lot to do.
That’s why I like to begin each day out with some type of motivational quote.
Here’s one I want to share with you today…
“Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.” — Chris Grosser
Now let’s gets back on track learning about the Click Meter tool for tracking affiliate sales.
Click Meter is an amazing tool for affiliates, It allows you to manage & track all your links and commissions in one place.
Affiliates will benefit using Click Meter To Track Affiliate Sales
- It has Server to server sales tracking, conversion tracking, Cookies, Conversion pixels, Postback urls, & TIDs.
- It’s very simple to set up and to use, there is no code to write or to use so a person can set up in just minutes.
- You can create vanity links and shorten them with your domain names
- You can hide your destination URL to cloak your affiliate links & protect commission codes and lists.
- Click Meter has the ability to detect multiple clicks from spiders and single visitor clicks too.
- It’s hosted on Amazon AWS servers, it’s up 99.99% of the time. So…It’s reliable and accurate.
- It has real time report capabilities so you can respond to an alert in seconds.
- You can even do split testing and figure out which ad works best for your affiliate offers.
- It also has a link rotator feature which allows you to route visitors to different landing pages. So, if a visitor clicks on your link he will be redirected to one of the many URLs you have added to the rotator.
You also get with Click Meter a powerful link tracking and link cloaking tool.
It’s very easy to set up and use which you’ll see if you get it today.
Many people are able to start using it within minutes of set up.
Click Meter is also a web-based tool which means you can use it on mac or pc.
It will also help affiliates track and optimize all their affiliate campaigns in one central location.
This is a huge benefit for affiliates to figure out which campaigns are winners and which ones are losers.
Because it makes it easy for affiliates to focus only on the winning campaigns they therefore can dump the losers.
Click Meter has numerous video tutorials on a number of topics, so if you’re technically challenged like me just learn from a video.
If you’re looking to shorten links, and track your affiliate sales then Click Meter is a very helpful & useful tool.
Lastly, remember our quote for today…
“Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.” — Chris Grosser.
Good luck with all your affiliate marketing endeavors!!!
In closing I will say that even though click meter has a lot of benefits for affiliates if you’re looking for a way to brand your links easily the you may want to take a look at affiliate link pro.